Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Stampin' toys!

I was playing with my new stamp sets, new inks and accessories today.  It was fun to play around with my stamps and stuff just for fun.  Here's what I came up with:



Stamp set:  Pennant Parade
Card stock:  pink pirouette, soft suede, whisper white
ink:  soft suede
accessories:  wallpaper embossing folder, retired DSP, red riding hood button (retired), 1" punch, 3/4" punch,  hemp, sewing machine and thread, markers for cherries, cupcake punch, (embossing folder not SU!)
**In the first photo I wanted to show how I store my clear mounted stamps by reusing the part that you have to punch out the stamps in the first place.


Stamp set:  Fabulous Florets
card stock:  soft suede, whisper white, calypso coral, lucky limeade
ink:  lucky limeade, calypso coral
accessories:  decorative label punch, color spritzer tool, tulip border embossing folder, marker, dimensionals


Stamp set:  Fabulous Florets
card stock: lucky limeade, basic black, poppy parade, whisper white
ink:  lucky limeade, poppy parade
accessories:  First Edition DSP, lace border punch, vanilla shimmer Smooch spritz, dimensionals





No comments:

Post a Comment